- Owner is responsible for all wear and use.
- As wear and use increases, vehicle depreciates
- At time of trade or sale, wear and use negatively affects the market value of vehicles.
- Lender is responsible for all normal wear & use.
- Lessee is charged for excess wear and use.
Refer to sample condition report for example of both normal and excess wear, as well as to the Excess Wear & Use Protection Plan brochure and the Lease-End brochure. Note that the EWU Protection Plan is not available in all states.